USB Microphone Condenser for Recording Streaming Podcasts on PC Mac Computer, Four Polar Patterns, Headphone Output
- 【4 PICKUP PATTERNS VOICE CAPTURE】- Cardioid, bi-directional, omnidirectional & Stereo. Condenser microphone frequency response- 20Hz - 20kHz perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls, youtube.
- 【3 CONDENSER CAPSULES】- The Kungber yanmai USB Microphone employs a unique, tri-capsule design and the ability to capture audio in up to 16-bit, 48 kHz resolution. This studio-quality microphone is highlighted by a mic with an integrated headphone amp that's backed by an independent gain control.
- 【0 LATENCY HEADPHONE OUTPUT】- The studio microphone comes equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays.
- 【MULTIPLE FUNCTION】- Features studio controls for headphone volume, instant mute and microphone gain - putting you in charge of every level of the recording process.
- 【USB PLUG and PLAY】- Microphone for PC Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7/ Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher).
More from this collection