2 UHF Wireless Microphone for Dance Show Choreographers
Note: Please choose single channel for 1 mic and dual channel for 2 mics.
This handheld microphone is available in both single channel and dual channel options. Single microphone could be useful for addressing an audience, presentations, for use by choreographers and dance directors to communicate with dancers/artists, for producers and show directors, for anchoring, hosting, auditions, announcements, etc., while Wireless Dual Microphones set (2 mics) is Ideal for quizzes, Q&A during seminars, interviews, reporting, journalism, etc.
Even when multiple people have to speak/sing during live performances, or you need multiple mics for close miking of Bass and Guitar, Drum kits, acoustic instrument mic voicing, or musical instruments pickups, etc., a dual mic could be useful.
- ADVANTAGE OF DUAL CHANNEL (only when you buy dual channel) - Plug in single receiver into any 6.5mm MIC JACK. And use 2 microphones with single receiver. Please note, these will not work with a 3.5 mm AUX jack, you need MIC IN JACK.
- STEADY SIGNAL STRENGTH - Wireless microphone has 100 selectable UHF bands, with no chances of other devices' interference. With the operating range of upto 80ft (unobstructed), the microphone gives you total freedom.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – Our dynamic mic works with most audio devices which have 6.5MM MIC jack in-function such that the signal receiver can be plugged in, and mike can wirelessly communicate.
- EASY TO USE – Easy plug & play Handheld wireless Mike for singing works on AA batteries (not included) which can be replaced easily. Wireless mic adapter for amplifier pairs easily with the microphone, and offers a stable connection with long operating range.
- STYLISH & SLEEK WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE – Superior metallic finish with rugged build that can withstand high sound pressure levels, like those delivered by a kick drum - looks excellent for all high end corporate events too.
ADAPTER FOR MACBOOKS, iPHONES & OTHER SMARTPHONES
For MacBooks, iPhones & other smartphones, you can buy this 6.5mm to 3.5mm adapter - you may click on the image to add to cart along with your microphone. The adapter makes it suitable for conference calls, online meetings, etc.
Using it as Desktop Microphone
You may also use it for podcast interviews - for convenience, you may buy mini microphone tripods so that it can be conveniently placed on a table.
Online Teaching Mic - Tuition, Yoga, Training Classes - Zoom Meeting - Google Classroom - WM01