Portable Public Announcement System Loudspeaker with Microphone
- SOCIAL DISTANCING COMMUNICATION - Ideal portable public announcement system to communicate with a group of 25-50 people in an apartment, residential complex, gated society, community or co-working workspace.
- COVID 19 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS - There is a need to make regular announcements in a workplace or society, and with you wearing mask and people standing far apart, audibility is going to be a problem. The voice amplifier can help.
- ULTRA PORTABLE - Our Portable loudspeakers are so portable and lightweight that they can be easily tucked around your waist with the help of the belt or waistband that comes along with the package. The microphone is also sleek, comfortable and stylish.
- EFFECTIVE AND LOUD - Ideal for factory floors, manufacturing units, construction sites, our loud speaker provides a high output of up to 15 W, offers deep bass, while consuming little power. It has an inbuilt battery of 1800 mA and offers a playback time of 6-10 hours in the musical mode, and 12-18 hours of life in microphone mode.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Best Gift for Teachers Day - This incredible PA equipment can also work as a speaker for computer, iPad mobile or phone. The system also supports TF card, USB flash drive and auxiliary cable input. So, why think twice? ORDER NOW and get this incredible device today to take benefit of promotional rates.
Details: MULTI-PURPOSE - This incredible PA equipment can also work as a speaker for phone - in case you want to play an announcement regularly in public space, which might be needed by hospitals, police, hotels, etc., you can simply play through your phone, TF card or USB flash drive.USAGE TIPS
- Keep mic right in front of the mouth for maximum amplification.
- Put mic around head, plug it in the speaker amplifier, tuck the speaker around the waist (preferably side so that you can get minimum required distance to avoid howling), and then turn on the amplifier, gradually increasing the volume to desirable levels.
Don't feel tempted to put it on full volume even when your room size is small, this would possibly result in howling.